Saturday, October 9, 2010 | By: Raven

DEEP D0WN 1NS1D3 M3....

10.10.10..............With today....it has been exactly 2 months.....but between us it has been like ages......(why??) sometimes i wish it was not this soon..... perhaps it should have been...... now i am covered by a blanket of guilt......i m really sorry.....things happened between us.....not just simple ones.....but ones that leave behind a great memory and maybe...sometimes a lesson....complex yet understandable.....only by me.....yes me..... maybe "we" is just a coincidence like the many other that happened in our life...... you won't forget me right?? at least keep me alive in your memory..... i m not gone...... you told me i am in you...and i wish i always be with you.....because....that's where i belong......

love u lots......

~raven~

0 comments:

Post a Comment